Thursday 7 July 2011

READERS FORUM

I would really like to hear more from you!

Reason being that I want to know if what I write is worth reading.
I am not actively seeking compliments (although they would be nice) but also comment/criticism too.

So if you are pleased, annoyed or anything in between please use the comment facility on this or any of the relevant blogs

I would also welcome statements an particularly questions and suggestions on any topic. Is there anything you want me to write about?

Also I have kind of slowed down my industry blogs but I am thinking of starting again out of frustration that nobody seems to be resolving the main issues. What do you think?
Be watching out for you and you are welcome to remain anonymous if you wish
Take Care and thanks for reading.
MIKE

Love it - a couple of great stories in there - I think the Haggis throwing championship is a great read; I can just picture your giant Nigerian standing on the barrel and throwing the Haggis with one hand. Sounds like a fun day was had by all. Cheers
Posted by Peter

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog via Trip Advisor and loved your story about your holiday in Majorca, where I've stayed in villas for the last 15 years. Once you've been in a villa it is extremely difficult to go back to staying in a hotel for any length of time! The freedom and privacy is our main reason for booking a villa, and not having to get up at some awful hour to bag a sunbed!

    Looking forward to reading more of your tales.

    ReplyDelete